1. This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistics on how visitors use the site. In order to collect this data, Google places cookies on the computers of visitors to this site. Google claims that their Analytics service does not collect information that identifies the people visiting this site. I have no reason to disbelieve that claim.
To view Google's detailed presentation on their Analytics cookies (including how to identify them on your browser), click here.
If you wish to delete the Google Analytics cookies, your browser should give you a way to do so. Deleting those cookies from your browser after you exit this site will cause your subsequent visit to this site to count as a new visitor instead of as a repeat visitor. That will result less accurate data on visitor counts, but it should not cause any severe difficulty.
2. Except by using Google Analytics, this website does not store cookies or other information on your computer.
Protecting your privacy this way has two disadvantages:
- You cannot change your information after you have submitted it.
- If you want to update your topics or contact information, you will need to fill out the form completely again.
3. This website does not keep any information about you except the information you submit in filling out the forms.
4. This website gives the information you submit on the "Connect" form to volunteers who relay it to organizations and individuals active in North Carolina on the topics you select. Those organizations and individuals will use your information according to their policies; most will contact you to invite you to join their efforts.
If you do not want that to happen, do NOT submit the form.
5. If you have any questions, please submit them.